My Grandfather " Bubba " asked me a Math ?, Can YOU help

GUYS MY BUBBA TOLD ME!

The answer is :

well....You called me rude......I guess YOU will never know
tongue2.gif

He told me the answer, but i forgot.

Luv, why do you turn on me?????

Quote:
Don't get mad about it. I believe that good animals that loved their masters, go to heaven, or atleast they become a better version, so be happy that you will probably see him again.
hugs.gif

Plus, he lived a happy 9 years,
smile.png

Quote:
Don't get mad about it. I believe that good animals that loved their masters, go to heaven, or atleast they become a better version, so be happy that you will probably see him again.
hugs.gif

smile.png

I'm sorry. Maybe I should get offline. I am constantly crying (and right now I am) and it hurts me to even talk about it.
hit.gif

hugs.gif
Go hug a chicken, thay seem to make things better. Talk to your bestie chicken, about it all, hug her, it always makes me feel better.
hugs.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif

smile.png

I'm sorry. Maybe I should get offline. I am constantly crying (and right now I am) and it hurts me to even talk about it.
hit.gif

Quote:
hit.gif

Maybe I will.
smile.png

I have tears in my lunch, My eyes hurt, I'm tired, I'm crabby, I miss my girl, I'm cold, More tears are in my lunch, I miss my girl even more, MORE tears are in my lunch, ETC ETC ETC.

Quote:

Maybe I will.
smile.png

I have tears in my lunch, My eyes hurt, I'm tired, I'm crabby, I miss my girl, I'm cold, More tears are in my lunch, I miss my girl even more, MORE tears are in my lunch, ETC ETC ETC.

I know the feeling, like when Pecka, and Sunshine died. Also when Roses was attacked by the hawk.

Back
Top Bottom