My hatching eggs and their countries game

Pics

gimmie birdies

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Feb 12, 2013
Eastern WA
Ok, so they are just hatching eggs, I did get them from a friend who lives 10 miles from me. She has wyandottes (blue) hens and some wyandotte mixed hens. They laid these eggs...

IMG_5732.JPG

I know they are fertile, because they weren't refrigerated, and they have a bunch of roosters, their roosters are BLRW, and wyandotte mixes, as well as Isbar, and BCM pures and mixes.
I thought I would do something fun with the eggs, besides hatch them and since they were a combo of wyandotte (Native American), Isbar (Swedish), and BCM (French) I thought I would divide them up between the 3 groups, (even though all the eggs are the same,) and we can celebrate each group. (I am related to all groups so extra fun for me.)
First group below is...Native American group...Since wyandottes came from the NA name Wendot, I gave them NA tribe names.
wya.PNG

Cheyenne, Sioux-we will or can call Sue even if a boy... Wynnie short for Wyandotte, and Hopi- we can also call Hope.

Below we have the representatives for the Isbar group...The Swedes...
wyan.PNG

Elsa, Freya-yes, Freya is a Swedish girl name also, Erik, and Alex- For Alexander Skarsgard.

And last but not least we have the French...
wy.PNG

Margo- I know the French spell it Margaux, but she didn't want the teacher to pronounce her name- "Margo-x" in class, in front of everyone..., Pierre- no giggling, Marie, and Louis.
They are going in the incubator.
Just incase you were wondering they were $6 for the doz.

This can be like the Olympics, wave a flag for a country, America, Sweden, or France, or wave at a certain egg you have a crush on, or cheering for.

Last edited:
All look fertile, and have spider webs. I
Added These to hatch. They went in at the same time, and have spider webs. But the are from a different farm. I am calling them the pretty ladies group.
20230916_084348.jpg
Comfort, Madison, Matilda, Lana, and Colleen.
They don't have a country to represent. Let's just say team "USA". Different from the Americans.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom