My hatching eggs and their countries game

Good night chicks and eggies! Sleep well!

Sleepy Good Night GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

40326656-sleep-face-eggs-arranged-in-carton.jpg

View attachment 3650332
Colleen to the left, Matilda, and Comfort.
View attachment 3650336
Matilda is silver colored although you cannot tell in this pic. Also she has a blue beak, so silky related. My first chick, Comfort, looked like an AC but the egg was a good size, now I see rust highlights, so maybe part.
Awwwww, they are so adorable! Good job Matilda, Colleen, and Comfort!
Hopi still has hope
Hopi pecked the wrong end but, the beak is still moving
:yesss: Come on Hopi! We know you can do it!
Erik and Elsa don't look to good, but maybe...I think they are still due on the 3rd.
:fl Please hatch little ones!

Hopi is still in her egg. I moistened the inner membrane to peal it back a bit,(at the pip hole) which was dry and white, but on pealing there was still a bit of blood. I put a dab of paper towel on the blood edge. She got put back in incubator, I will check on her later.

(I don't like to help, and I will not help if I see blood. Helping too soon will cause the belly button to be extended and the chick would live only under 5 days.)

Hopi is still in her egg. I moistened the inner membrane to peal it back a bit,(at the pip hole) which was dry and white, but on pealing there was still a bit of blood. I put a dab of paper towel on the blood edge. She got put back in incubator, I will check on her later.

(I don't like to help, and I will not help if I see blood. Helping too soon will cause the belly button to be extended and the chick would live only under 5 days.)
Keeping my fingers crossed Hopi makes it out! :fl

I totally agree on too much assistance to hatch. I will step in lightly, but I won't go overboard with it. Hatching is the first test of survival, if they can't hatch by themselves, they probably won't live long.

View attachment 3650559Hopi pecked the wrong end but, the beak is still moving.

Below the 3 from earlier. from the top, Comfort, Matilda, and Colleen
View attachment 3650560
I gave them sips of warm bean and ham soup watered down, not salted, home made.
I go AWOL a few days and I miss out on the excitement! They already know how pretty they are! This is for all the babies that are already out.
10fcc6b4b690f744046a8bba9c9172f1 (1).gif

Back
Top Bottom