My Hatching Journey: the Adventures of a Complete Newbie

Good morning Bubbles and hatching crew . well Bubbles you have rolled past the center point and are now in the area of complete insanity to far to go back to close to quit because you are more than half way
thumbsup.gif
you are doing so good keep it steady as she goes .fourteen days 3.5 days away . Now on sad note MY name is K and I have an internet addiction I have used all but a few of my hughsnet bytes . I have used my lap so much the key board no longer works. I'm now on m second remote key board . this addiction is second only to my addiction to hatching eggs . I have searched every where looking for a support group for help .sigh as of yet all I can find are those that enable .
hu.gif
please do not become me seek help before it is to late . only the lack of space has controlled my hatching addiction .
barnie.gif
I find comfort in the hatching of others which has led to my internet addiction. the total erosion of my self respect will drive me to the unthinkable sneaking into my child's room and stealing her phone . Saying she lost it so I can be on during the day .
hit.gif
hit.gif
rant.gif
don't you all
lau.gif
at me ain't
gig.gif
I reach out for help and this is what I get I know you is
lau.gif
at me stop it .
rant.gif
KEEP IT UP BUBBLES YOUR ARE DOING GREAT
thumbsup.gif

Good morning Bubbles and hatching crew .

well Bubbles you have rolled past the center point and are now in the area of complete insanity to far to go back to close to quit because you are more than half way :thumbsup you are doing so good keep it steady as she goes .fourteen days 3.5 days away .

I can't wait for candle day. I really hope the EE egg that was a bit funny looking doesn't explode before I can get to it. :fl

Now on sad note MY name is K and I have an internet addiction I have used all but a few of my hughsnet bytes . I have used my lap so much the key board no longer works. I'm now on m second remote key board . this addiction is second only to my addiction to hatching eggs . I have searched every where looking for a support group for help .sigh as of yet all I can find are those that enable .:confused: please do not become me seek help before it is to late . only the lack of space has controlled my hatching addiction .:barnie I find comfort in the hatching of others which has led to my internet addiction. the total erosion of my self respect will drive me to the unthinkable sneaking into my child's room and stealing her phone . Saying she lost it so I can be on during the day .:hit :hit :rant don't you all :lau at me ain't :lau I reach out for help and this is what I get I know you is :lau at me stop it .:rant

I'm not laughing... Too hard.
KEEP IT UP BUBBLES YOUR ARE DOING GREAT :thumbsup
Replies in quote

Morning K! :hugs and everyone!

I'm locking down my quail this morning :weee

Good luck!

Good morning all. :frow

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom