My Hatching Journey: the Adventures of a Complete Newbie

Turned on the bator... I can't wait to set!
ya.gif

It is so hard to wait for March 5 at noon, I'm slowly going crazy... OK not slowly, but...
lau.gif

Oh, ok...
thumbsup.gif

Yeah, thats what I mean by out and about... Next time I'm near a walmart. Maybe tomorrow.
-Banti
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

At least you admit your insanity

Next step is to flaunt it!

Turned on the bator... I can't wait to set! :ya

It is so hard to wait for March 5 at noon, I'm slowly going crazy... OK not slowly, but... :lau

Oh, ok... :thumbsup

Yeah, thats what I mean by out and about... Next time I'm near a walmart. Maybe tomorrow.

-Banti

:weee :weee :weee

At least you admit your insanity

Next step is to flaunt it!

Don't hang me for this, but I actually don't want more than 25 chickens. :oops:
When I had 40 I wasn't able to get to kinda know them all, and I'd miss that... I think I'll have an assortment of exotic, mutts, and good layers.

Last edited:
lau.gif

I think I'll sit right down on this step and go no further, I like it here... Don't hang me for this, but I actually don't want more than 25 chickens. When I had 40 I wasn't able to get to kinda know them all, and I'd miss that... I think I'll have an assortment of exotic, mutts, and good layers. That'd be my ideal...
-Banti

Well choot

Gotta enjoy life, go nuts, dont let anything or one keep ya from bein, YOU!

I didnt want more than 2!

HEY, When you hit 30 chooks then you can decide to sell or not.

That or stop incubating, we gotta offload surplus chicks somewhere.

lau.gif

I think I'll sit right down on this step and go no further, I like it here... Don't hang me for this, but I actually don't want more than 25 chickens.
hide.gif

Explosion cleared yet?

When I had 40 I wasn't able to get to kinda know them all, and I'd miss that... I think I'll have an assortment of exotic, mutts, and good layers. That'd be my ideal...
-Banti

so you aren't going to hatch . where in this world are you anyway ?

:lau

I think I'll sit right down on this step and go no further, I like it here... Don't hang me for this, but I actually don't want more than 25 chickens

When I had 40 I wasn't able to get to kinda know them all, and I'd miss that... I think I'll have an assortment of exotic, mutts, and good layers. That'd be my ideal...

-Banti

so you aren't going to hatch . where in this world are you anyway ?

Huh? No, I'm going to hatch, I just don't want to keep a million.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom