My Hatching Journey: the Adventures of a Complete Newbie

Pics
http://www.amazon.com/Magicfly-Bright-Light-Candler-Tester/dp/B00KCKNYCY

I love it... Super bright, lights up the whole room. I can see the teeny air cells on fresh-laid dark brown eggs.
yesss.gif

don't touch the eggs . repeat after me don't touch the eggs . Saturday is seven days day one is twenty four hours after set I must not touch the eggs .good deal on the light . have you rigged it with a soft collar yet? one of two things need to happen I need to learn to spell or type not sure which .
idunno.gif

Last edited:
http://www.amazon.com/Magicfly-Bright-Light-Candler-Tester/dp/B00KCKNYCY

I love it... Super bright, lights up the whole room. I can see the teeny air cells on fresh-laid dark brown eggs.
yesss.gif
Nice. That works alot better than I had imagined it would.

don't touch the eggs . repeat after me don't touch the eggs . Saturday is seven days day one is twenty four hours after set I must not touch the eggs .good deal on the light . have you rigged it with a sort collar yet?
lol.png

I think it's the same one as mine - it comes with a rubber collar which makes it easy to candle. Mine also has a small collar for when you candle smaller eggs, like quail.
Wow.
I may have to get one

don't touch the eggs . repeat after me don't touch the eggs . Saturday is seven days day one is twenty four hours after set I must not touch the eggs .good deal on the light . have you rigged it with a soft collar yet? one of two things need to happen I need to learn to spell or type not sure which .
idunno.gif
Fine, fine, I promise.

I have. It came with a large one and a small one.

Last edited:
I was amazed at how bright it was, but now I really want to test it. :oops:

I will not candle, I will not candle, I will not candle, I will not candle, I will not candle, I will not candle, I will not candle, I will not candle, I will not candle, I will not candle...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom