My Hatching Journey: the Adventures of a Complete Newbie

Pics
surprised  the kid ain't ripped off the top and  done sun blinded them babies by now .:pop  slow cooking them eggs sure makes things come out different don't it . all the local TSCs got chicks and ducks out for sale . :frow
they don't get them here till mother's day....I know cuz that's when I bought ours...my wife got ducks for mothers day....she was thrilled....:/

All good now though...:)

Last edited:
Im aint no Candleitis mental patient.

Ima regular mental patient!

HMM, gunna hafta check that out, Like I dont have enough chicks right now

no more for a while easy to get to many chickens or TMC got it bad so working on rethinking all this as to set up go some pretty AM lavs coming up from Ravyns stock I like. can't do yours so this is the one that got the knee pan from old rabbt hutch and some wire . half inch cloth new wood all savaged from work I like all feed and water on the out side for easy access not to worry the waters are old a just put there for picture

they don't get them here till mother's day....I know cuz that's when I bought ours...my wife got ducks for mothers day....she was thrilled....
hmm.png

All good now though...
smile.png

Fishing Phil today? wish I could need to go get feed and then drive bout eighty miles to look at a leaking basement .
hmm.png

yeah I'm taking a buddy out this afternoon....just for panfish...what you have to do about leaky basement....

turns out I am an expert at controlling ground water . I know water runs down hill
hu.gif
anyway we just finished a job that three architects said could not be done because of drainage . the general contractor called me in to look it over . trashed fifteen thousands in plans got his architect to redraw the plans with me doing the ground work and drainage . the home owner's got what they wanted and it worked and now he wants me to fix his mothers water problem. I just a smart ditch digger is all.
lau.gif

no more for a while easy to get to many chickens or TMC got it bad so working on rethinking all this as to set up go some pretty AM lavs coming up from Ravyns stock I like. can't do yours so this is the one that got the knee pan from old rabbt hutch and some wire . half inch cloth new wood all savaged from work I like all feed and water on the out side for easy access not to worry the waters are old a just put there for picture
You are awesome

out on a limb here and say your birthday?:confused: Good morning Bubbles you have been so good you get a present today .

Think.... What has Bubbles been hyperventilating about for several days now? Hmmm... No idea? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom