My Hatching Journey: The Adventures of a Complete Newbie

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by BantyChooks, Jan 26, 2016.

1. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    they don't get them here till mother's day....I know cuz that's when I bought ours...my wife got ducks for mothers day....she was thrilled....:/

All good now though...:)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  2. no more for a while easy to get to many chickens or TMC got it bad so working on rethinking all this as to set up go some pretty AM lavs coming up from Ravyns stock I like. can't do yours so this is the one that got the knee[​IMG] pan from old rabbt hutch and some wire . half inch cloth new wood all savaged from work I like all feed and water on the out side for easy access not to worry the waters are old a just put there for picture

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. Fishing Phil today? wish I could need to go get feed and then drive bout eighty miles to look at a leaking basement . [​IMG]

4. LittleLakePhil

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    yeah I'm taking a buddy out this afternoon....just for panfish...what you have to do about leaky basement....

1 person likes this.
  5. turns out I am an expert at controlling ground water . I know water runs down hill [​IMG] anyway we just finished a job that three architects said could not be done because of drainage . the general contractor called me in to look it over . trashed fifteen thousands in plans got his architect to redraw the plans with me doing the ground work and drainage . the home owner's got what they wanted and it worked and now he wants me to fix his mothers water problem. I just a smart ditch digger is all.[​IMG]

6. LocalYokel

LocalYokel Overrun With Chickens

:hugs

7. LocalYokel

LocalYokel Overrun With Chickens

You are awesome

8. out on a limb here and say your birthday?[​IMG] God morning Bubbles you have been so good you get a present today .

9. BantyChooks

BantyChooks Sing Brightly Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 1, 2015
    My Coop
    Think.... What has Bubbles been hyperventilating about for several days now? Hmmm... No idea? :rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  10. LittleLakePhil

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    He can't help it...some people are just born awesome.....the rest of us have to work too just be good enough....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by