My Hatching Journey: the Adventures of a Complete Newbie

Pics
Thank you.
smile.png

I'm hoping that I see something in the BSL next time, but I suspect there were actually more eggs with life. I didn't know what I was looking for as much as I should have!

yes you do you saw veins and movement . that is worth more than a thousand pictures . very cold time of the year and a lot of us have had a problem with infertile eggs . so you may too. But wasn't what you saw so cool . really in darker eggs all you can look for is a changing or cloudy look to the egg . starting at the air cell going toward the bottom . since I don't do air cells and humidity is so high here I don't even look until look down . when dry is as low as you can go
hu.gif
.whats the point. with my box candlers just look from the bottom I san see all the way through . .and only because you are unsure would I candle on day ten . whatever you get it will be you that gets it . we can talk and talk but you do the hatch and gain the experience .
thumbsup.gif
start if you are not already planning the next one . best get to my daily chores
frow.gif

Well he is very good . I have to go there for Ice fishing one day and meet Phil . so I better get my stuff done . never gonna get there :hugs just in case I forgot

:hugs back atcha! Looks like we all need a Phil guided ice fishing tour. He sure knows how to find the good holes.

336 hours and 52 minute update: All 13 still look good, saw some great movement in a few, which was fun. Air cells look a little on the small side, so I dropped the humidity to 30% When I check again for lockdown Thursday, I'll decide if they need another day and maybe lockdown Friday instead.

Back
Top Bottom