My Hatching Journey: the Adventures of a Complete Newbie

Pics
celebrate.gif

Yeehaw!!!
I bet since they won't upload in post, you can't upload them in PM either then?
well darn

goodpost.gif
goodpost.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

I'll have to think some more..... Sit on it.... I can't decide right now whether I should try and be hands off or if being a helicopter incubator woud be best for my bator style. Methinks I probably shoulda figured this out BEFORE I set.
hide.gif

I'll keep you all updated.
Aww Sally, I don't know what to say.... Other than THANK YOU.
hugs.gif

yall are makin me get choked up here! *sniffle*

I can't belive how much time you all are taking to share advice, methods, and support. It means a lot to me.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I'm still here, I aint a sports fan unless you count dressage, jumping, endurance, or rodeo as a "sport."
lau.gif
you don't think to much about it .six days ain't many to wait keep a nose on the incubator . don't want a clear going off in there.

I'll have to think some more..... Sit on it.... I can't decide right now whether I should try and be hands off or if being a helicopter incubator woud be best for my bator style. Methinks I probably shoulda figured this out BEFORE I set.
hide.gif

Not really. Being in the actual situation is much different than reading studies or learning from others. Sometimes you have to let go of the information overload and just go with what feels right for you.

Studying is great, information is great, but the time comes when you need to trust what you know and do what you think is best. All we can do, is the best we can do, with the information we have at the time.

You are doing a great job, and keep up the good work and the open mind! (I knew if you decided to not candle for 7 days you could stick to it!)
hugs.gif

you don't think to much about it .six days ain't many to wait keep a nose on the incubator . don't want a clear going off in there.
I keep my nose smushed up to the glass near all the time, silly...

Not really. Being in the actual situation is much different than reading studies or learning from others. Sometimes you have to let go of the information overload and just go with what feels right for you.

Studying is great, information is great, but the time comes when you need to trust what you know and do what you think is best. All we can do, is the best we can do, with the information we have at the time.

You are doing a great job, and keep up the good work and the open mind! (I knew if you decided to not candle for 7 days you could stick to it!) :hugs
Thanks Friday. I'm such a worrywart..... I know what I really need to do is knock it off and go get a drink.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom