My Hatching Journey: the Adventures of a Complete Newbie

Pics
@LocalYokel Broody box pics...

a those weights on top ? afraid that chicken going to fly away
lau.gif
nice broody box

Good morning everyone.

202 hours (or 8 days, 10 hours) and 33 minutes in. Over a third of the way done.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone!

202 hours (or 8 days, 10 hours) and 33 minutes in. Over a third of the way done!
celebrate.gif

I'm locking down Wednesday!
big_smile.png

Pulled all the clears last night, and cracked them to be sure. 16 pulled (out of 32). 2 actually had a little blood in them, but no development.

A few candling pics. I'm actually a little worried about these, as development seems a little behind the rest.
Most are much move full, but the blood vessels still look good on these, so maybe they will just be slower.

I'm locking down Wednesday! :D Pulled all the clears last night, and cracked them to be sure. 16 pulled (out of 32). 2 actually had a little blood in them, but no development. A few candling pics. I'm actually a little worried about these, as development seems a little behind the rest. Most are much move full, but the blood vessels still look good on these, so maybe they will just be slower.
Good luck, and keep us posted. :fl

Last edited:
I'm locking down Wednesday! :D Pulled all the clears last night, and cracked them to be sure. 16 pulled (out of 32). 2 actually had a little blood in them, but no development. A few candling pics. I'm actually a little worried about these, as development seems a little behind the rest. Most are much move full, but the blood vessels still look good on these, so maybe they will just be slower.
Sweet! Lockdowns better than touchdown!

Thanks Rav
hugs.gif

Thank yall fer yer kind words
The top is held down with bungee cords but can you blame me fer goin overboard with the weights considering my last broody hatch?!?!
lau.gif
No we sure can't. That's just called thinking ahead.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom