My heart is broke...that stupid *** bear UPDATE!!!! Problem gone!

Quote:
I know it's gross...

my poor hubby just 2 years ago had TWO dear in ONE WEEK HIT HIS CAR while he was driving...both were wildy running and ran INTO THE SIDE OF HIS CAR...it was bad....lots of mula in damage...thanks for insurance i guess...

the sickest thing is all the fawns hit....does are having fawns later and later in the season now (my husband just saw twin new borns theother day with their mama that's LATE)....and the deer are moving because they can't get enough forage with all this lack of rain...so they're crossing roads and the lil fawns cant keep up....really traumatizing to me seeing day old fawns smeared all over the road.....let alone adults...i hunt, and will continute to hunt...but the game commission keeps raising the prices of licenses and limiting what we can shoot.... im waitnig for a deer disease to berak otu here...i really am....i dotn want it but it's going to happen, they preach deer management..PAH!

Quote:
We aren't seeing "so many bears all of a sudden" it's BEEN this way! LOL youjust don't hear about it & if we dare to put the "realityof it" on a message board some where it will get pulled like my posts did yesterday! This situation has been going on for a VERY long time & the hightened frenzy of this year is because of the blocked bear hunt by our govenor the last time it had been voted in....... That is who we have to thank the govenor & all the people that were called on by the AR's people to call in so the "poor bears wouldn't be unnecassarily killed for "sport". According to them it's "nothing more than a trophy hunt". It isn't a "trophy hunt & you're hearing online here why it is not. The public doesn't hear the daily attacks & the devistation that is caused by these bears all they hear is the AR's saying "It's a ttrophy hunt for their wall" I'd be happy to give out awards to those that are BRAVE enough to cross the AR's to do the hunt to make the area safer for us all. AR's don't care about human safety just that the wild animals are safe at *all costs*.

hugs.gif
hit.gif
:aww I am so so sorry this tragedy happened to you your daughter and your beloved pets. It is terrible. Take it to the news and papers, someone will be killed. I will Pray for you and dd, hope things settle down and best of luck with your remaining babies. A lot of people care about what happened to you. God Bless.

Quote:
Thanks
smile.png

Hopefully I can save this pigeon (see emergencies) that has a puncture to its crop.
I am photographing all kinds of photos and plan to write an article. I will post it here for suggestions I am sure. It is scary that the BEAR woman was feeding the bears!!
I really appreciate all the support! This is far harder than anything I would have expected. I have not lived in fear like this for my pets and myself and family ever!

Quote:
Oh I would gladly give you worse pictures and her address!! Actually there are worse photos posted in a second album where I had to post pictures of a hurt pigeon. I am going to have to do surgery tomorrow I think. I went (oohhhh ) to another board for pigeon help and found this FABULOUS man who talked to me on the phone and was just wonderful. I am NOT looking forward to doing what he asked but I will try. He did post this though after our conversation. I am sure others in the area will appreciate it!
smile.png

"Quote:
Originally Posted by ****
Just wanted to say how sorry I am that you're having so much trouble with the bear. What kind is it? I hope your hurt pij does well and the bear moves on.

RESPONSE from the man helping me:
It's a 300 lb. one with three cubs, is what it is!

The bear people around there apparently have got the local laws set up so that it's okay for the bear to kill you but you better not harm the bear in self-defense while it's killing you or they'll legally come after the surviving family members AND they'll incarcerate your remains, even if they have to follow the bear around until it poops whatever's left of you out."

Sorry about your birds. Do you live up by vernon? I know they are real real bad up that way I am in andover and have had my problems they have not touched my chickens I make sure there is no remnants of apples or veggies in the run at night but I have had a bear rip my doors off the shed to get at the garbage. Hopefully this year the state will approve a hunt.

Back
Top Bottom