My Heart Is Broken. My Poor Little Chicks And Mom Murdered.

I'm very sorry about your loss of Biscuit and her babies, it must have been a raccoon. You can ask your neighbor to stop feeding coons and you have the right to have them shot dead since they are a danger to your chickens

Oh I think that would make a great calender picture...I'm sorry you lost such a great mama hen, and really sorry your son had to go through that, one of those things he's gonna remember forever...too bad, it is better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all .. I lost a few to coons - the hens and always the best of the group darn it! Now I'm super determined to make the coop a fortress that not even a mouse could get in...
I'm pretty sure it's against the law to feed coons, and if it's not it should be, just like bears though, I hope they ransack the neighbors place when they go on vacation,no one in wv would feed a coon or a weasel, I've adopted alot of chicks from a neighbor when they kill his hens, that and a fox who is no more..
now I'm thinking about misty again, the sweetest pullet that got killed...poor thing, my favorite
hit.gif

ON a Happy note... Have you begun fixing the problem? Are you going to get new chickens soon
smile.png
. When my pet Red died I was devastated sitting a room full of puppies healed my heart when I was there and when I chose a new puppy to bring home. I hope you get a new group soon to start the healing process.

My heart goes out to you I have 6 and would be crushed to.

Oh my gosh, she was gorgeous and so were her babies. My heart goes out to you. I know how this would feel. What breed was she? She looks bantam.
Bless you today. I am so sorry.

I wish there was something I could do or say to help your poor heart. I am so sorry for your loss.
HUGS
HUGS
HUGS

Back
Top Bottom