My hen just laid her first egg.

Alright on your first egg
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you here with us
frow.gif

Hi Patricia, welcome to BYC!! This is a great resource for any questions you may have. I too had a chicken just walk up one day. She and I became great friends and she is the reason I have hens today. Sounds like your being a great caretaker. The only thing I can think of is making sure she's protected at nite. My little orphan would perch on the fence next to the house and I would worry myself to death about the raccoons and such till I finally got her a (protected)place to stay at nite!

Thank you so much for your help! And quick response! It's nice to know that there are some very nice people, on this little blue planet! Thank you again for being so kind and helpful! Lucy is doing great, she has just started brooding. I thought she was sick, until I just spoke to the chicken lady at the feed store...
They taste like heaven!!!
Patricia/thankfull

Thank you so much for your help! And quick response! It's nice to know that there are some very nice people, on this little blue planet! Thank you again for being so kind and helpful! Lucy is doing great, she has just started brooding. I thought she was sick, until I just spoke to the chicken lady at the feed store...
Patricia/thankfull

Patricia/thankfull

Back
Top Bottom