My hen, Stripes. Miss her! :( (pic)

<3ChickenForever

Fire Is Catching
8 Years
Feb 20, 2011
WI
This is my hen Stripes she died/ran away last year. I miss her so much. She was so nice. and then sadly she got a bloody head, but she healed from that because we seperated her from the other chickens. We let her free range but ran away because I knew she was having a horrible life.
hit.gif
I miss her to this day. Can anyone tell me what breed she is? Thanks

80445_100_1025.jpg

[[She was very happy when she got a new home but everything started going the wrong way last year.]]

~~Bri~~

She looks like one of my EEs. Did she lay colored eggs?

Sorry for your loss and sorry you are missing her.

Not an OEGB, looks like a cross of some sort. I can tell you it is a white egg layer though. Sorry for your loss, I felt the same way when one of my first Buff Orpingtons died. I liked it more than all of my quail or any other breed of chicken, turkey ext.
sad.png

<3ChickenForever :

Me and you? What does that stand for? I forgot
idunno.gif

Old English Game Bantam. There are different color varieties, and that is not a pure color but may be part OEGB, definitely not pure...​

Quote:
Old English Game Bantam. There are different color varieties, and that is not a pure color but may be part OEGB, definitely not pure...

YA! Lol I once knew she was a mix of OEGB.. I just forgot her breed then.
and thanks
smile.png

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's really hard when a bird you love simply disappears. I think she might be a Phoenix hen.

Back
Top Bottom