My husband is awesome!!!!

Quote:
It is nice. I am lucky enough to have one of those! Its true what they say... Third time is a charm!
wee.gif

I like your new avatar, almost didn't "recognize" you though!
smile.png

love.gif
Hubbies are so funny. I have wanted chickens since I was about 8. We moved to "the estate" in 2004 and I started nagging. There was always a reason we couldn't do it right now. Finally a friend of his at work offered me 9 RIRs (complete with roo). So I got my coop... and it is awesome. Then we did some remodeling inside, tripping over hennies the whole time. I recently went out of town for a week and when I came back my dear sweet hubby had attached himself firmly to the hens. Now he is there beside me all the time taking care of the hens. I think he really thinks they are his hens now. Plus on top of it... the hens adore him!! They stand at his feet and carry on... what a blessing!
love.gif

Hi Jolyn! I have one of those awsome hubbies too, God bless 'em. Does your coop have a window? If so you could put the timer on early in the morning (mine goes on from 5-8 am) and then switch off the lights, especially if your birds are going outside. Would save mucho denaros.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom