My husband is being a jerk!! >:(

I had an xbox 360 Elite when we first got together an it just came up with the red ring of death a couple of months ago!! He has always been a HUGE gamer geek and will actually go through mood swings if he cant play a game! He was going to spend $52 every other week at another rental place but you didnt own the xbox after so long. right now he's the only one working cause im in the process of getting into college an should be starting in August just so I can get a better job besides processing mail for $7.50 an getting treated like a little child in middle school.. but he's blown $8000 2 years ago in less then a month!!! I admit that Im not the greatest at keeping money but atleast I have some sense to keep back what needs to be paid in bills THEN I can spend what I have left (i've been known to hoard money from him for 3 months without him knowing)
But come on now!! $15 for a 50lbs bag of chicken feed every month of so and they lay eggs to eat so he's being VERY selffish IMO!!
somad.gif

Eh.... well, if you LET him tell you what you can doi... then thats your own fault.
wink.png

Dont let him do that.... easy peasy.
cool.png

Just go get yourself some cute little silkies now.... he'll get over it. trust me.
lol.png

Quote:
I already have Silkies, I want Jersey Giants!
He's Bleeping about the cost of shipping but when he had his snakes shipped in, it was $65!!

*an for the record, he doesnt tell me what to do! it just so happens he wont hand his paycheck over to me knowing what I want an knowing I'll probably go behind him an get the chicks anyways

Quote:
He's Bleeping about the cost of shipping but when he had his snakes shipped in, it was $65!!

*an for the record, he doesnt tell me what to do! it just so happens he wont hand his paycheck over to me knowing what I want an knowing I'll probably go behind him an get the chicks anyways

OOh excuse me! Jersey Giants are muuuuch better!
lol.png

He wont hand you over his check?? OOh.. i'd blow a REAL nutty on my husband if he did that.... he'd come home to new locks on the doors and his crap ouside....and... and... well, it would get real ugly here..
gig.gif

*but dont listen to me.. cause i have anger management issues..*
hide.gif

Quote:
Yeah, my wife uses the old "It's easier to get forgivness than it is to get permission" thing. I think she learned it from redhen....

Just sayin'
tongue2.gif

Hee hee.. no shes just a smart woman...
tongue2.gif

Oh my, sorry you're going through this. i've found with men (pardon me if i offend anyone here), that you have to be very clear in your negotiations. Don't whine, don't get mad, just tell him what you would like to do. He has his games as his hobby, the thing that makes him happy, and you are going to have your chickens which will be your hobby, make you very happy, and provide food for the family. i've found that things go much better if you come to the discussion without a lot of emotions or expectation of a fight. You might also tell him that if, for whatever reason, the chickens don't work out, it would be very easy to rehome them and get every penny back that you paid. So really, there is no downside to the situation. Then go and get those chickens.
smile.png

Quote:

OOh excuse me! Jersey Giants are muuuuch better!
lol.png

He wont hand you over his check?? OOh.. i'd blow a REAL nutty on my husband if he did that.... he'd come home to new locks on the doors and his crap ouside....and... and... well, it would get real ugly here..
gig.gif

*but dont listen to me.. cause i have anger management issues..*
hide.gif

Yep , spoken like a true redhead...
lol.png

Quote:
I have to agree with Blue, unless your ok with being told what to do, when and how to do it...... Buy them chickens! My husband did what he wanted for 35 years, now I live in another State doing what I want. It's working for me & my critters.

Back
Top Bottom