My Husband is Threatening to Ban me from Craigslist

Quote:
Yes, they work quite well for people too. We use them for walking deck during the spring break up. My puppies can run on them without falling through from walking on them out in their kennel. An the best part is they are FREE!!!!!

Quote:
Yes, pallets are great resources for building all kinds of things. Raised Garden beds, cold frames, chicken houses/tractors, goat/calf pens, donkey house, compost bins, stack hay and wood on are just a few things they can be used as.

We have only used them for stacking firewood so far. DH grabs them whenever he can find them!

Quote:
Oh My Gosh, you bought some Nigierian persons kids?????

I shop Craigslist all the time, who knew you could get kids? I could use some help around here, how much did they cost you? Do they eat a lot? You put em to work yet?

I'm just sayin------------------------------------

Quote:

I shop Craigslist all the time, who knew you could get kids? I could use some help around here, how much did they cost you? Do they eat a lot? You put em to work yet?

kids =baby goats
wink.png

Quote:

yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom