my husband left me

Hell regret this
hugs.gif

Quote:
He probably did think that. Some sort of convoluted fantasy where his life stays the same, but he gets to add in the trollop. You are the strong one with the grasp on reality, and you will come through this better (albeit a bit scarred) and ultimately happier. Hugs and hang on. It gets better with time.

Quote:
He probably did think that. Some sort of convoluted fantasy where his life stays the same, but he gets to add in the trollop. You are the strong one with the grasp on reality, and you will come through this better (albeit a bit scarred) and ultimately happier. Hugs and hang on. It gets better with time.

Always listen to the Mama! She always knows.
hugs.gif
I'm so sorry he did that to you. I hope you gave him one of these -
smack.gif
Because it sounds like he deserves quite a few of them. You are a strong woman and it sounds like you will come out of this a better person. I would not have been calm at all if I found out there was someone else. Men are so dumb when they think that someone else can take better care of them than the woman who is waiting at home with dinner cooked and all the laundry done.
Jerks
rant.gif

Quote:
all i'm going to say is if u ever take him back i wil be very upset with u. i have 5 sisters and some of the mistakes they've made with men make u want to kill them and effect us all. i'de stay in the country. get somesort of house pet (most will tell you a dog) let it sleep in your bed and train it good. get a good job where u like the people. find a man worth your while. flirt with a amazingly hot man in front of your ex (not to get him back but to make him mad). the good thing about break up/ divorce is you get to wollow. eat a gallon of ice cream with PB watch a butt load of TV. tell your chickens about it. go out with your girlfriends. get more animals (get a goat or a horse! they're fun). good for you for kicking him out!!!!!! stay strong! anyone who dosn't love u enough to stay faithful is not worth it. now it's only your food and laundry you have to take care of.

Last edited:
So very sorry to hear this.
hugs.gif

Did he say that he didn't know where he'd go?????? Seriously???? Sounds like he better go and live with his mistress.
somad.gif
Now they can spend ALL the time together that they need. Things happen for a reason. You're much better off now. This is the start of a brand new life. Take one day at a time. There was nothing you did wrong. He has issues that HE has to deal with. Take your time with the decisions that you make as far as moving, your chickens, etc. Everything will be ok.
hugs.gif

YOu titled this your husband left you. And he did. And he didn't. Emotionally he left you physically you took charge of your life and being able to protect yourself from people who will hurt you and you threw his sorry behind out!

Good for you.

It sucks rotten eggs.

But, you took care of you. If he wanted to be your protector then he should be protecting you not being the one who hurts you.

When I had to leave my first husband, I called my friend one night crying so hard I could barely breathe. She told me to get a bucket of water and a scrub brush and get down on my knees and scrub my bathroom floor. I thought she was nuts, but I was desperate and willing, so I did as she asked scrubbing and crying all the while. Finally, out of tears and exhausted I called her back and said,"OK I did it I still feel horrible and my marriage is still over." She said,"Yes, but you've cried it out and you're exhausted enough to get some sleep. And better still, now you have a clean floor!"

Very wise woman! I also used to get two movies: one tear jerker chick flick and one comedy. I'd make myself a big ice cream sundae and watch the tear jerker. I'd cry and slobber in my ice cream. When it was over I would put in the comedy and finish off my sundae smiling......

Remember that when he failed you - you took care of yourself. Hang in there. Better times will come.
hugs.gif

I am so sorry!

May I suggest the best thing you can do is take that deep breath and look forward to a new future with him behind you. There will be hard days ahead, but keeping you head up will help you step past the mess he created.

When reality hits him about 3 weeks from now, remember to keep you head up and eyes on the future.

So sorry! It sounds like he is very immature and will soon get a wake-up call about what life is really like. Make sure you get that lawyer right quick and don't let him empty out the bank account!

Back
Top Bottom