My husband passed away working our our coop on Saturday, June 12, 2010

I am so sorry for your loss. I pray your friends and relatives recognize how important it is to you to see this coop finished in his honor. I understand the need to keep busy right now, but I also hope you find your way to remember the good times, the comfort of his arms and the peace in knowing he is with you always.

Take care of you and yours,

Deb

I'm so very sorry.

I lost my mom april 22nd and my dad may 1st. Since then I have worked more with and for my birds too. Helps to have something to keep your mind busy. Other things are more difficult to deal with, so I understand why you need to do this now.

I'm happy you have people to help and they are so many here with great ideas, I'm sure you'll be able to finish building that gorgeous coop.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers. The coop is beautiful. Good luck getting it finished. *HUGS*
love.gif
: Angelique

My prayers will be with you
for strenght at this difficult time.
God Bless you.
A Wonderful man left a wonderful memory
with the beautiful house he was building.

You have my deepest sympathies.
The coop is extraordinary! What an artist your husband was, you should be very proud. Whereabouts in Kentucky do you live?

So sorry about your loss. The coop will be a model of his talents and a shrine to his memory. Please keep us posted as to how you are doing and how the coop is progressing.

Back
Top Bottom