My Ideal babies arrived :) Any idea what the red beak means? *pic*

love.gif

They are so amusing to watch. I think I've already identified a roo that is going to be a stinker when he gets older. Very flightly... squeals like crazy when I put my hands in the brooder for anything and when I was trying to get him transferred to the big brooder, he was the last one I picked up because he was very good at eluding me.
tongue.png
I sense a very strong personality in this guy as he matures. He's the one with the red mark on his head, in the front of that picture I posted on page 2.

Last edited:
Congratulations!

please keep us updated with pics as they grow older... and especially when you get eggs.

Looks like you've got quite the variety there.

In another thread, Ideal is being slammed for poor customer service and inferior chicks, neither of which I had ever heard of or experienced before. If you have had a positive experience with Ideal (as it seems you have), please post your story to let everyone know that a few "bad eggs" on either side of a transaction shouldnʻt ruin it for everybody!

I forgot to mention that I just bought 25 pullets and 5 cockrels from Ideal. They made it from Texas to Hawaii overnite and all of the chicks did great. I think they deserve "frequent fryer" miles from the post office!

Back
Top Bottom