My ideal for a new bluejean design?

th.gif

lau.gif

lau.gif
Don't you just love it when they stroll slowly up the isle 3 abreast having a conversation? I always want to ram them with my cart after saying excuse me 3 times and they ignore me....gggrrrrrr!

Now I'm thinking I should have duct taped a big mannequin
to the front of our cart and use it to scare the people our of
my way.

My fav. when someone is my way and clearly being a donkey, I say Excuse you.
If someone is walking towards me, trying to be a bull dozer. i just stop and stand still..

I hate to wreck all your fun, but I got to tell you about the most wonderful trip to Walmart ever.. Yesterday

So I have DD, 3 with me. I see the toys she wants for Christmas, Baby Alive, Dancing Baby, and there are only 2 or 3 of each. I see sales lady, with her magic gun, and ask, are there more of theses coming in. She scans, and says, no wearhouse is sold out. Oh, I explain, my dd, really wants these for Christmas. But I can't get a baby sitter and she will see them. If i buy them now.
Sales lady brought them to electronics. Said I will meet you there and distract DD, while you pay, and they bag.
What a nice lady, she so went above and beyound for me.

On the way out, I saw a manager, I said, Sue in Toy department is really great. She really knew her stuff, and went out've her way to help me. Manager, says well that's great to hear, if you have a few min. You can, make a comment at Customer Service, it goes all the way to head office and enough kind comments and she can get noticed!
So you know I did! Would love to see, this lady Sue at the top!

Meatking, what a great story. Nice to hear something nice happening at Walmart, for a change.

And Spook, I just love you! You always crack me up!! I like the way you think.
wink.png
lol.png

I just don't know if that sounds true, MeatKing.

A HELPFUL employee at your Walmart store? There has
to be more to the story. Was it her first day? Was it her lastday?

Spook

*Honestly, I know that there are many good employees in the
Walmart chain.

Spook she was amazing I hope not her last day, cause I will never forget her.. lol She was the Grandmotherly type, that knew how to work the majic gun!
I hear you though, I am still touched by my wonderful experince!

I have seen more acts of kindness this year than I have seen the buttheads. And I even braved Walmart during the Black Friday...or was it Turkey Thursday sale?
The group of people waiting for the big tv's had a huge card game going and everyone was laughing and having a good time.
Having said that....
hide.gif
....I wouldn't have braved the toy department. You don't stand in the way of mamma when baby needs a new toy.
wink.png
There is a plus to being old....no young kids to shop for.
wee.gif

Spook, be nice to WalMart employees. Some day Walmart will own the world and we will all end up being "Greeters".
old.gif

A Wal Mart greeter...yeah, Spook could be a greeter.
I could see myself doing that.

First thing I want is one of those signs, "USE OTHER DOOR"

Or I could practice being a mime...

Back
Top Bottom