My morning greeting

Attachments

• 20200603_075323.jpg
    20200603_075323.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • 20200603_075327.jpg
    20200603_075327.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
My late brother-in-law was always finding free and discount lumber but we never seem to be able to get any useful boards that way.
We have a pallet company right by us they put the pallets out for ant one to get for free i know some of the guys that work there so they will set stuff aside for me and call me to come get it i love it or I put on my southern charm and con them into bringing it to me

We have a pallet company right by us they put the pallets out for ant one to get for free i know some of the guys that work there so they will set stuff aside for me and call me to come get it i love it or I put on my southern charm and con them into bringing it to me

How on earth do you get the pallets apart without destroying them?

Decades ago when pallets where nailed we used to use pallet wood for many things, but not that they're stapled we can't disassemble them anymore.

How on earth do you get the pallets apart without destroying them?

Decades ago when pallets where nailed we used to use pallet wood for many things, but not that they're stapled we can't disassemble them anymore.
Pry bar and a hammer plus my old man is a truck driver and he knows all the sweet spots to pull them apart

Back
Top Bottom