My journey/blog of starting my business

I'm glad you decided to start this business. First, you need to decide on the type of produce you want to grow. Create a garden plan that includes the right soil, water, sunlight, and nutrients.

I’ve been following your topic, haven’t written for a long time. How are you doing?
Hey there, yeah I've just been super busy with sports and other things but I'm thinking I'll have time to write on this thread. I have currently almost doubled my garden size from last year and have been searching for farmers markets near me, luckily I found a few that are relatively close. My garden last year consisted of Cherry Tomatoes, Beefsteak Tomatoes, Heirloom Tomatoes, Jalapenos, Carolina Reapers, Bell peppers (Red, Yellow, Green), Habanero, Cucumbers, Corn, Potatoes, Onions, Cauliflower, Squash, Pumpkins, and last but not least the Zucchini (I had way too much to deal with.) Me and my mom made Zucchini bread, brownies, pasta, and spaghetti sauce, we also used it in our salsa.

Things that are being done this year:
  • We are going to double our garden size but instead of planting more of everything above my family all agreed on planting flowers
  • I'm going to double my chicken flock size, I'm going to start selling hatching eggs or just eggs in general. My hens are all 2-3 years old and up.
  • Fix my pasture fence
  • Start selling beef and poultry meat.
  • I currently have 2 pregnant cows and 2 heifer calves, hopefully, we have a good calving season this year.

Back
Top Bottom