My jumbo egg

I like this site because some details know the

I want to get some green egg layers too...I like to get a big egg, I guess after couple weeks of little eggs, well it was just so nice to get some bigger eggs. post a picture of yours!
============================
warne008
family dentistry raleigh

I have one question tell me any one
How many Pullets do you have? I have 14 which I got May 5th. We have gotten a little over 2 doszen eggs since the first egg Sept 14th.
====================================
warne008
general dentistry raleigh

Its such a delight to find one of these jumbo eggs, I've been getting a few of these a week. Got my chicks in April, all 6 of them started laying this month and they actually layed at least 11 dozen eggs this month, my record keeping is missing few days. Been putting eggs in refrigephotograph.
rator, so they look alittle wet, took the out to
===================================
warne008
family dentistry raleigh

All I can say is POOR GIRL!! OUCH!!
th.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I have 6 pullets since April 5, got 140 eggs last month and 64 eggs this month (haven't collected today yet), so they are averaging 5 a day...That egg ended up being a double yolker..have gotten 2 more jumbo doubles since then.

Sounds like a few of your pullets still have to start laying...soon you will have alot of eggs! I took about 5 weeks for all of mine to lay...each week I would get and extra egg.

Back
Top Bottom