My Kids Ameraucana/EE's Boys or girls? UPDATE now they are grown

How old are your chickens in those last pictures...about 12-14 weeks old if I guess right from your first post till now.
hide.gif

I have three EE that are about 10 weeks old now and still haven't posted them yet because I don't want to hear what everyone says yet. I like thinking they are all pullets.
fl.gif

They are right around 14 weeks..not fully grown by any means although "Dude" is very big.Hey until they crow or lay an egg nothing wrong with being a pullet and with all of these beautiful boys it was a great excuse to get more pullets..Ok I don't use an excuse I just got more
celebrate.gif

I'm surprised at how much they changed - the boys and girls are obvious in the later pictures. In the baby pictures, #1 & #3 look identical - if you hadn't labeled them with different numbers, I'd think they were the same chick. In the new updated pictures, #1 & #3 look nothing alike. Now, #2 & $3 look almost identical, but didn't look alike when young.

So, at what age, were you able to tell their sex? Do you have any in-between pictures?

Back
Top Bottom