My leukemia's back.

Good morning Team!

All that soda talk is making me thirst for my 1 Coke a day ration. It's too early! Gotta hold out until after lunch or my day will be all out of whack :lol:

Have a good one everybody!

In a little bit we leave for home. First we stop in Rapid City for 3 days to attend South Dakota Grand Lodge, where I'll put on my Lee Press-on smile and represent the State of Wyoming as the Grand Representative's Lady. I can do this I can do this I can do this.....
:hugs

In a little bit we leave for home. First we stop in Rapid City for 3 days to attend South Dakota Grand Lodge, where I'll put on my Lee Press-on smile and represent the State of Wyoming as the Grand Representative's Lady. I can do this I can do this I can do this.....
You can do it Blooie :hugs and we'll all be there with you :hugs

I used to drink soo much coke,
Way too much. I knew I wasn't drinking it just because I was thirsty.. nope. So, tried something I had read about.. keeping a bottle of soda in the fridge for a few days without it losing all of its fizz. Take a swallow or two, squeeze the bottle so the fluid goes to the top, put the lid back on. Really works. I find that I don't even drink a whole 16 oz. now that I've done this, and now I keep a bottle of water in there with it. ;) I am getting my taste buds satisfied by just keeping that bottle in the fridge and not carrying one around .. helped a lot. I have Gerd, so I probably shouldn't be drinking it at all. Main reason for cutting way back. Love that stuff though.
I can understand all that..... nothing is better than that ice cold cola burn......ahhhhh.

Back
Top Bottom