My leukemia's back.

Hi Team, too late to say good morning but a "hi" is always appropriate. Hope you all had a good day.

howdy.... no I'm pretty sure years of breathing asbestos..... exhaust fumes..... paints fumes....etc had more to do with my bad lungs than soda pop did..... especially since my lungs improved since I retired....they still aren't perfect but better... last winter was the first in a long time that I didn't need a
Medrol pack ..... not even once.
Pop however I'm sure is part of my diabetes problem.... butt I still can't find a good substitute.
Cripes part of my problem is i have too many health problems.... my doctor hasn't told me to do anything...... it would be so easy if I liked ice tea...... but I've been trying different things and nothing seems to cut it.

I'll Keep trying.....a nurse I know told me I was the healthiest unhealthy person she ever met...... cuz I look young and healthy fit my age and I'm really active ...... heck I'd think I was in good health if I didn't see my labs.
Now pain is another story......

I keep reading that diet coke is one of the worst things you can drink. The fake sugar messes with your system more that sugar or high fructose corn syrup.

The best drink is plain old water...maybe not from Flint Michigan though....

That debacle made it all the way to California? LOL it wasn't so much the water as the change in water chemistry that caused all the current oxidation in the pipes to rapidly leach away.

Sorry i rambled....:oops:

Ramblin' Amblin' Man.

Back
Top Bottom