My leukemia's back.

I'm just sitting down for the night and finding all this out...... It's a hard pill to swallow even if I knew it was coming.
Trust me tears are flowing right now.
The only thing I can really say is I am a far better person for having the privilege to know Rachel.
I guess it's time to take a deep breath...... And put the ducks up for the night.
I'll talk to you all tomorrow...... Good night.

Don, Big Boy, Sugar Monkey and Echo... I wish there were words to make it easier, but I have none. Rachel was a wonderful, kind woman. I always enjoyed her posts and the few PMs we shared. I pray that you will find comfort and peace at this time. Praise God that she knows Him as her personal savior. Just think - her health and vision have been restored, and she's walking streets of gold, waiting until you join her. Prayers and hugs to you all...:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

I'm sorry to have to tell you all..... Our Rachel passed away this morning. Comfortably. Peacefully. And oh so Loved! Thank you all for being such a large part of her life. No amount of time or preparation makes this day any easier.

I love you all because of the love you shared with Rae!

Don

When I read these words my whole body got goose bumps and chills! Don, Big Boy, Sugar Monkey, Echo-You all were are are dearly loved. MAy the time spent these last months be a comfort to you and knowing that she is in Heaven rejoicing comfort you despite the sadness of her not being here. May the peace of God which far surpasses all understanding be of comfort to your hearts and may you hear God's whispers of delight in having Rachel home. May those that love you walk with you for the years ahead. Please don't be a stranger here. We all would love to talk to you just as much as we did Rachel!
:hugs:hit We will be praying for you all and hoping for better days ahead. Go get a hug from everyone... and bring some tissues back.

I'm sorry to have to tell you all..... Our Rachel passed away this morning. Comfortably. Peacefully. And oh so Loved! Thank you all for being such a large part of her life. No amount of time or preparation makes this day any easier.

Don

I'm so very sorry to hear Rachel passed away. She truly was an inspiration to so many with her courage and determination. She was an awesome member of our community and I will be ever grateful for all the help she gave me when I started with a couple of new breeds.
She will be sorely missed.

Blessings to you all at this very sad time :hugs

Don
I have just seen this and at a loss for words.

You and your sons and extended family unknown to me shall remain in my thoughts and prayers.

121415.jpg

Don
Desperately sad times. My thoughts are with you all :hugs

Back
Top Bottom