My leukemia's back.

View attachment 1084895 and that sums up my evening..... Except that sucky Tiger game.
Rough year to be a Tiger Fan.
Especially with the guys on that team they should be winning......:confused:
Love the pic! I could almost smell the water. What lake? I grew up in Michigan in a small town a few miles west of Pontiac. Our house was on Sylvan lake (we were within a couple blocks of Cass Lake).

Last edited:
I'm sorry to have to tell you all..... Our Rachel passed away this morning. Comfortably. Peacefully. And oh so Loved! Thank you all for being such a large part of her life. No amount of time or preparation makes this day any easier.

I love you all because of the love you shared with Rae!

Don

I'm sorry to have to tell you all..... Our Rachel passed away this morning. Comfortably. Peacefully. And oh so Loved! Thank you all for being such a large part of her life. No amount of time or preparation makes this day any easier.

Don
:hugs
Sorry...No words, just sending you all many hugs. :hugs

Don
I am so sorry. Please know you and the boys are in my thoughts and prayers. She will be dearly missed

Don
I am so sorry. Rachel will be truly missed here and she was a huge force here on BYC. I am so glad she passed on with such love surrounding her. If we could all have that same passing, our lives would be richer for it.

Back
Top Bottom