My leukemia's back.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by donrae, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Blooie

Blooie Team Spina Bifida Premium Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Northwestern Wyoming
    My Coop
    'Morning, all! Got down to 26 degrees last night! But all the chicks were just fine. Love that new system!

I was thinking about Rachel's release party in June...wouldn't it be fun if we could start a thread that day and just have folks drop in all day long? Wonder how that would fly with the Mods - we could put it under the games forum and that way we aren't hijacking another thread. Whacha think?

Ken had a doctor's appointment in Sheridan. I don't know what you guys see when you are heading for the doctor's office, but this is what we see.....

[​IMG]

2. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    @Blooie , I really like the thread idea for Rachel's homecoming celebration! Why not just under Random Ramblings...we'd be having members drop in randomly.

@sourland , bring lots of potato salad, that's always a favorite!

3. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    What a great idea for a thread!

Had to smile seeing that photo - how I miss seeing the wildlife that were just part of the every day scenery growing up - fewer moose, but LOTS of elk where I grew up.

4. Blooie

Blooie Team Spina Bifida Premium Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Northwestern Wyoming
    My Coop
    Great! Then as soon as Rachel tells us she's been sprung, let the festivities begin! Random Ramblin's does sound like the perfect spot to meet! I'll bring the chislic! I know I already posted a photo today, but my cousin had this on her Facebook page this morning and I had to share it. These photos were taken yesterday. South Dakota is divided almost in half by the Missouri River, and folks either live "East River" (the Sioux Falls half) or "West River" (the Rapid City half). Same state, same time of day......unbelievable!

[​IMG]

5. N F C

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Wow, it's photos like those that make me glad to be in FL...even tho it is already in the 80's-90's. I grew up in KS and saw too many days like those (snow and tornadoes, no thank you).

Here are my photos for today, hope you all like rabbits! Our babies are 5 days old now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(That's their great mom, Bubbles.)

1 person likes this.
  6. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    Ummm, maybe I should bring the potato salad.[​IMG]

Good morning, Rachel and Team. Actually, it is better than good - Ana is gone, and it has finally stopped raining![​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  7. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    What do you know about sourland's potato salad that we don't know?
    I think there is never enough potato salad.

Well, it is official. My bee garden is too small, and my herb garden is too small.
    It is my fault, I keep taking cuttings of things... and I feel obligated to everything that rooted. That should be rewarded with a place in a garden.

Have a good day, Rachel!

8. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    Is that a tornado?

9. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    It's fine. I'll come, LOL. Random Ramblings would be okay too.

10. N F C

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Good morning Rachel and all (or is it afternoon?)!

Hope everyone has a great day. @3goodeggs , I feel your 'obligation' pain, lol. I have a hard time thinning plants because of that very thing. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by