My leukemia's back.

Guess what?! I don't have congestive heart failure! I was told last night by one of the nurses, that it wasn't the ER Dr's call..but of course, for the cardiologist. I was actually having my echo when the cardiologist came in and watch what was then and he said my heart looked good. They can not explain the out of breath and dizzy and sweating and nausea. Taking me off my old blood pressure medication. What if it's that simple?! Stress test next.
:thumbsup

Happy Dance Time, @Cynthia12! :wee I am so happy to hear that news. I love it when prayers are answered.

I had adverse reactions to a muscle relaxer that they gave me for my back pain. It made the pain worse instead of better. Go figure. Meds are great when they work. When they don't we wind up in the hospital or in the doctor's office.

@perchie.girl,
:hugs and more :hugs You were ready for this to happen. You are strong, you can deal with whatever effects they throw at you. And remember, when you get tired, we are here for you to lean on.

sooooo... how bad? And can they adjust stuff a bit to make it not quite as bad?

I wonder if eating aloe vera would help coat stuff..... probably would not make it down as far as you need it though.... huh. :hugs

Not internal so much as external... My lady parts... I was told to use zinc oxide on that
But I have to scrub it off before Radiation... So I will wait till i can't do without.

The GI stuff is handled with immodium. Works great. Diet change means no residual fiber as in Fruit skins. The only fiber I can eat is the kind that gets gooy when wet.... like oatmeal.

No sugar no apples except apple sauce. All veggies should be canned and cooked to mush.... Nothing crunchy.

This is a diet for Radiation of the abdomen....

deb

Guess what?! I don't have congestive heart failure! I was told last night by one of the nurses, that it wasn't the ER Dr's call..but of course, for the cardiologist. I was actually having my echo when the cardiologist came in and watch what was then and he said my heart looked good. They can not explain the out of breath and dizzy and sweating and nausea. Taking me off my old blood pressure medication. What if it's that simple?! Stress test next.
Oh Yay..... Dizzy Sweating and nausea for me is a low blood sugar episode.... But thats me

deb

Not internal so much as external... My lady parts... I was told to use zinc oxide on that
But I have to scrub it off before Radiation... So I will wait till i can't do without.

The GI stuff is handled with immodium. Works great. Diet change means no residual fiber as in Fruit skins. The only fiber I can eat is the kind that gets gooy when wet.... like oatmeal.

No sugar no apples except apple sauce. All veggies should be canned and cooked to mush.... Nothing crunchy.

This is a diet for Radiation of the abdomen....

deb
Good God, Girl, you deserve a medal! And they want you to NOT loose weight while you are eating what is basically baby food?:th

Scrubbing off Zinc Oxide...oh yeah, no problems there....not. I remember old doctors who used to prescribe that for diaper irritation when I was working OB and a baby would get red cracked skin after delivery. I remember trying to scrub that stuff off of them without irritating their tender skin more than it already was. Sometimes I wonder if these professionals really think these recommendations through or try using them on their person.

Could you use a cooling gel with aloe in it?

Back
Top Bottom