My leukemia's back.

My oncologist's primary nurse called today. My appointment was scheduled for the 24th. of this month, and she wants me in sooner. It's been moved to the 10th, and may be moved to an even sooner date. I didn't copy/paste the entire thing, which is long, and detailed, but the conclusion portion pretty much says it all. Now, to get this stuff stopped again.

CT-22-0054746 7/28/2022 13:47 EDT CT NTAP w/Cont
(Neck,Thorax,Abd,Pelvis)
PATEL MD,ANKITA K Auth (Verified)
Reason For Exam
(CT NTAP w/Cont (Neck,Thorax,Abd,Pelvis)) Re: Metastaic Breast Cancer
CT Findings
Procedure: CT NTAP w/Cont (Neck,Thorax,Abd,Pelvis)
Date of Exam: 7/28/2022 1:47 PM EDT
Clinical Information: Re: Metastatic Breast Cancer

Conclusion:
1. Postsurgical changes in both breasts and surgical clips in both axilla from lymph node dissection.
2. Enlarged right hilar lymph node is new since prior PET/CT scan from 6/4/2021.
3. Multiple pleural metastasis in both lungs with bilateral pleural effusions. The pleural disease is greater than on prior
study and the pleural effusions are new.
4. Increased in the right internal mammary adenopathy since previous study.
5. Extensive blastic bony metastatic disease is increased since prior study.

Go kick some butt Super Clue! :hugs
Blocking Wonder Woman GIF

My oncologist's primary nurse called today. My appointment was scheduled for the 24th. of this month, and she wants me in sooner. It's been moved to the 10th, and may be moved to an even sooner date. I didn't copy/paste the entire thing, which is long, and detailed, but the conclusion portion pretty much says it all. Now, to get this stuff stopped again.

(Neck,Thorax,Abd,Pelvis)
Reason For Exam
CT Findings

Conclusion:
1. Postsurgical changes in both breasts and surgical clips in both axilla from lymph node dissection.
2. Enlarged right hilar lymph node is new since prior PET/CT scan from 6/4/2021.
3. Multiple pleural metastasis in both lungs with bilateral pleural effusions. The pleural disease is greater than on prior
I'm here for you too Clue :hugs

Hopefully your oncologist will have promising things to say at your appointment
:hugs

They literally said, “I pick one thing, you pick one thing, I pick one thing…” Real property was split down the middle.
That is how it went down with my sisters when my mother died.

but they are convinced my mother got some kind of hidden treasure or something.
Probably ripe to believe a lot of conspiracy theories

(Neck,Thorax,Abd,Pelvis)
Reason For Exam
CT Findings

Conclusion:
:hugs 🙏

Yes newer treatments will kick C's butt

I spent a very long time with my oncologist today. She's ordered all new treatments. I have to go back in tomorrow morning for a shot, then again every 2 weeks for the same shot and bloodwork, for 2 months. After that it's once a month. In a couple months, we will do a CT scan, and reassess if it's working, or if we need to up the ante.

I'm to get all dental work done now, and then I will get a Zometa infusion. That should help stop the bone mets, in conjunction with the other treatments. No surgeries for now.

She ordered a type of test that will use some of the previous biopsy material, and tell on the molecular level, what molecules are affected, and the potential mutations possible on those molecules. This is something I was wanting done years ago, but was controversial at the time.

I spent a very long time with my oncologist today. She's ordered all new treatments. I have to go back in tomorrow morning for a shot, then again every 2 weeks for the same shot and bloodwork, for 2 months. After that it's once a month. In a couple months, we will do a CT scan, and reassess if it's working, or if we need to up the ante.

I'm to get all dental work done now, and then I will get a Zometa infusion. That should help stop the bone mets, in conjunction with the other treatments. No surgeries for now.

She ordered a type of test that will use some of the previous biopsy material, and tell on the molecular level, what molecules are affected, and the potential mutations possible on those molecules. This is something I was wanting done years ago, but was controversial at the time.
Sounds like a great plan to me!!! :clap

:hugs

Back
Top Bottom