My leukemia's back.

I keep good secrets! Get my slice. I'm on my way!

@NorthFLChick , that pie looks great
droolin.gif
and the avatar....
lau.gif
I love it.

@sourland , Yes, suppose to slow down as we get older...ummmm, yeah. Fall is super busy for us too. Didn't do much of anything all summer. Work, clean, yard work, regular stuff. But the fall will make up for the uneventful summer. Couple weeks ago went to see Third Eye Blind in concert. That was awesome. Last week went to a corn festival. Have something to do each week from now until almost Thanksgiving. Blessed we are that we are able to go.
big_smile.png

Hi Outpost, the corn festival sounds fun. Maybe that's where my avatar guy got his?!

Love your new avatar!

Sigh. So I'd decided to put the incubator away after this current hatch. Then, today the managers of the swap I'm going to next month published the catalog, with all the folks bringing hatching eggs....
th.gif

Love your new avatar!

Sigh. So I'd decided to put the incubator away after this current hatch. Then, today the managers of the swap I'm going to next month published the catalog, with all the folks bringing hatching eggs....
th.gif

Face it Rachel, the world is conspiring against you when it comes to chickens. There's just no fighting it. You've resisted mightily but there are just too many enablers and temptations out there for you to fight them all, save your strength for something else, the chickens have won.
jumpy.gif
D.gif

This is a public service announcement: You cannot sneak up on chickens. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program, in progress.

Your're welcome.
There has to be a story behind that...spill girl!

Thass what I'm thinking......or Blooie started drinking without us!

I'll get to it....but first things first. I get to take Kendra to her first day of big girl preschool in a few minutes! Yippeee! Get with you when I get back!

I'll be the designated driver.

Well Rachel, since we have to wait for Blooie and sourland is driving I say we go ahead and have a cold afternoon margarita! Shall I make you one?

Back
Top Bottom