My leukemia's back.

Good update, Rachel, even if you had to help them figure it out. Medicine is NOT an exact science.
hugs.gif

Yeah, they do call it "practicing medicine", don't they?!?

After a several month span of in and out of the hospital with diagnosis from heart attack to dementia, my mother self diagnosed with a hiatal hernia. A condition that was being worsened by the treatment regimen that she was undergoing.
barnie.gif
After a change of medical protocol and eating habits she lived another ten years symptom free.

After a several month span of in and out of the hospital with diagnosis from heart attack to dementia, my mother self diagnosed with a hiatal hernia. A condition that was being worsened by the treatment regimen that she was undergoing.
barnie.gif
After a change of medical protocol and eating habits she lived another ten years symptom free.

Kind of scary how much faith we put into the notion "the doctor knows best". Good for your mother on figuring out what was going on!

Kind of scary how much faith we put into the notion "the doctor knows best". Good for your mother on figuring out what was going on!

On one of her hospital 'visits' the woman sharing the room with Mom was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia. My mother said, "Hey, I have the same symptoms." "Yeah, Mrs "Wallace you have a hiatal hernia too."
rant.gif

Back
Top Bottom