My leukemia's back.

Good morning Rachel & Team!

Hope everyone has a good Friday.

Sending an extra hug your way Rachel
hugs.gif

Hey all. Kind of feeling the chemo catching up I guess. Just weaker and tired today. Honey's headed home for the weekend, I think my Mom is coming over tomorrow.

Sold a few birds yesterday and have a lady wanting some today. Ill feel better when they're gone and the boys don't have to take care of them.

Doing the second donor infusion is going to mean another month long stay here I guess. Gonna have to get the boys up here more, I miss them. Honey said he'd collect a ball of dog hair to bring in in place of a live dog lol.

Rachel, perhaps you could have honey bring several balls of dog hair, and you could spritz them with water, to give that total wet dog effect that you are missing in your life right now! You remain in my prayers.

I'm asking you all to be in prayer for my brother. He was scheduled for an other surgery to clear some blockage in his intestines. He's s/p treatment and ostomy to treat colon cancer. He's been very sick. Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming... Moving on to bigger and better things!

Have Honey bring you a black shirt, so you can rub the dog hair all over it....it will be very close to giving your actual dog a hug!

Dog hair is wonderful!
hugs.gif

A feather or two with the dog hair might be better..then JUST dog hair....hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom