My leukemia's back.

I'm sorry to have to tell you all..... Our Rachel passed away this morning. Comfortably. Peacefully. And oh so Loved! Thank you all for being such a large part of her life. No amount of time or preparation makes this day any easier.

I love you all because of the love you shared with Rae!

Don

This news, though expected, is still terribly hard to hear. Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us, friends yet virtual strangers, of Rachel's passing. Though we know that her struggles are over, and she is now in a glorious place where joy is unending, we will miss her. Her loving, generous, courageous spirit touched a lot of lives.

Praying God's blessings on all of you, as always.:hugs

I'm sorry to have to tell you all..... Our Rachel passed away this morning. Comfortably. Peacefully. And oh so Loved! Thank you all for being such a large part of her life. No amount of time or preparation makes this day any easier.

I love you all because of the love you shared with Rae!

Don
This is the first time I've cried after a post in a forum. So happy though, that she went peacefully and with loved ones around her. We are saddened, but, she is so happy right now seeing past family members and friends. It helps a bit to know this is true. Thank you for letting us know. Prayers, for you and yours.

This is the first time I've cried after a post in a forum. So happy though, that she went peacefully and with loved ones around her. We are saddened, but, she is so happy right now seeing past family members and friends. It helps a bit to know this is true. Thank you for letting us know. Prayers, for you and yours.
I just choked up reading that post, my heart breaks for her family.

Back
Top Bottom