My leukemia's back.

Good morning Team Rachel.

g morn run.gif

I definitely agree with @drumstick diva, Cynthia. I used to have panic attacks pretty often around two years ago and they were terrible. My heart would race, I couldn’t breath, I’d get all sweaty, start shaking, and feel sick to my stomach. And they’d come with almost no warning and there was nearly nothing I could do to stop them. I’ve had anxiety for a long time though, so I knew that they were panic attacks every time they would pay me a visit. Obviously, what’s going on with you might be something different but it’s worth investigating the possibility that they’re panic attacks more I think. Whatever it might be, I’m praying for you and hoping it gets better. :) And Diva, I’m very sorry to hear you had to deal with panic attacks, they truly are scary. :hugs
Back in the 90s I actually did suffer with those. But when I found out what it was I was like nope. Knew what it was it was, when coming on, said oh well. Got through it. Started to realize what that feeling was and just got through it and I haven't had a panic attack since the 90s. This was no panic attack. Now they want me to go get my lungs checked out, wants me to go to my regular doctor and have him order a CT scan for my lungs. Because I failed the stress test really bad. I was so out of breath I said this is how I felt when I came into the hospital. So I'm also being taken off of my blood pressure medicine for a while because I am so dizzy, well I call it woozzy, came home after the drive home from the Hospital, and I threw up, which is something I have not done in years. I'm just not one to throw up. I had a piece toast this morning and felt like I was going to be sick again. This will be a long post because I am talking and not typing. LOL I have been told many times after an MRI that I have signs indicative of MS. I laid there and thought about things this morning and I think I'm finally ready to just go ahead with a spinal tap. I'm so tired of not knowing what in the world is going on with me because of all these different things that keep happening. I was so discouraged when I got out of bed and realized, that the woozzy and dizzy was still with me. I need help just walking around the house because I can't stand up straight. My legs are weak, my arms are weak. Sick to the stomach. Wait till i have enough energy to tell you how many things went wrong in that ER! Crazy.

Back in the 90s I actually did suffer with those. But when I found out what it was I was like nope. Knew what it was it was, when coming on, said oh well. Got through it. Started to realize what that feeling was and just got through it and I haven't had a panic attack since the 90s. This was no panic attack. Now they want me to go get my lungs checked out, wants me to go to my regular doctor and have him order a CT scan for my lungs. Because I failed the stress test really bad. I was so out of breath I said this is how I felt when I came into the hospital. So I'm also being taken off of my blood pressure medicine for a while because I am so dizzy, well I call it woozzy, came home after the drive home from the Hospital, and I threw up, which is something I have not done in years. I'm just not one to throw up. I had a piece toast this morning and felt like I was going to be sick again. This will be a long post because I am talking and not typing. LOL I have been told many times after an MRI that I have signs indicative of MS. I laid there and thought about things this morning and I think I'm finally ready to just go ahead with a spinal tap. I'm so tired of not knowing what in the world is going on with me because of all these different things that keep happening. I was so discouraged when I got out of bed and realized, that the woozzy and dizzy was still with me. I need help just walking around the house because I can't stand up straight. My legs are weak, my arms are weak. Sick to the stomach. Wait till i have enough energy to tell you how many things went wrong in that ER! Crazy.
Awww, sounds so scary. :hugs Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Cynthia, at this point you have nothing to loose by doing the spinal tap. Yeah, the thought of it is scary, and the thought of a scary diagnosis is even scarier. BUT... IMO not knowing is scarier still. If you have a diagnosis to work with, they will have a treatment plan for it. Treatment for MS has come a long way, and being on the correct medication can keep it in remission for years. Some types of MS are very slow developing. Like many other autoimmune diseases, prompt treatment can go a long ways to preventing the many long term complications that the disease process causes.

I agree with lg. The sooner you know for sure, the better. My mother's best friend has had it for many years. She's always had a fantastic doctor. Yes, they've come a long way in treatment.

Back
Top Bottom