My leukemia's back.

@getaclue I am sorry that your brother lost himself to the power of drugs. They have messed up so many lives.

Drugs are a bad issue in our area, especially north of us. Employers with decent jobs can't fill positions because applicants can't pass the drug tests. People take drugs to "escape" from their lives where they can't find decent jobs. It is so sad...

@getaclue I am sorry that your brother lost himself to the power of drugs. They have messed up so many lives.

Drugs are a bad issue in our area, especially north of us. Employers with decent jobs can't fill positions because applicants can't pass the drug tests. People take drugs to "escape" from their lives where they can't find decent jobs. It is so sad...

I think it's an issue pretty much everywhere. They're a problem here, they were in Florida and when I lived in KS the meth labs were always popping up. I talked to a highway patrolman one time that told me I-70 was one of the biggest drug routes in the country and that's why KS had more patrolmen than all but one other state (at least at that time).

It's been a lifelong battle for him, off, and on, since his teenage years. It's a shame too.
Have a sister like this. Now, we have no idea where she is. I used to go by her place once in a great while. I knew she would be happy to see me for one reason. I gave her money. Yes I did. 😕. I felt like I was making sure she was still with us I guess. Went to visit again, the building she had been living in, was gone! Not surprised. It should have been torn down a long time before. But now...where did she go? We can't find her. Hoping they know who to get hold of us if she were to pass. 🙁

The car! It's fine. They had called and said that this is what these new cars do..that they drove another with the same engine and it drove the same as mine. Well, I asked if I could drive another like mine to see. They said yes. I didn't end up driving another car. This guy took me to a dealer, not the shop guys, to get a car for me to drive. We explained why. He was interested. I said, you can drive mine and see. I knew he had been driving around in other cars! He jumped right up...says I would love to drive your car and see what it's doing. This man..was so helpful. He also said, yes, these engines do this. If you are only driving around town , no highway or freeway..you will notice it more just driving around town. Now let me show you an option since you drive city. I have an option in my car. 🤷 I can put it into manual. Yep. This way the car isn't trying to figure out which gear I want to be in... driving in the mid to high 20's. No clutch for me to work, move it over to manual, bump it with my thumb to move it up to the next gears. Don't feel my car trying to shift because I'm shifting. Wala .I don't mind driving it in third along the back streets. I started asking more about what this and that does in my car. He asks..where did you buy this car? I tell him. He asks, well ..did they tell you that your steering wheel goes up and down?...lol..this is while he's moving it up and down up and down with a look of unbelief on his face. I laughed..said no, but I knew that one. He went through and explained the many things this car does. I had only driven it around 5 times so far. The kid that sold it to us was young. My kids bought their Tuscon at this dealership..that I was at now.. They said the guy went through everything and then they signed a paper saying they had been shown everything. Wow. Glad I got Gabe the dealer to help me out that day. The shop guys didn't explain why my car was doing what it was doing like Gabe did. Glad I asked to drive a car. 👍.

Back
Top Bottom