My Liege Fighters at 20 weeks

Do you have pictures of the splash ones as chicks. I'm kind of curious what my liege fighter chicks from greenfire farms will look like. I have two gray chicks and seven mostly black ones. Do you have any idea what they might look like as they get older?
You all payed $99 a chick for these?? What do you do for work? I gotta switch jobs...lol...I'm just messing around....it is way too high for me though....love what I've seen and heard about them though.

You all payed $99 a chick for these?? What do you do for work? I gotta switch jobs...lol...I'm just messing around....it is way too high for me though....love what I've seen and heard about them though.

I'd like to have a roo. If you look around you can find them cheaper. I saw some Liege Fighter hatching eggs on Ebay the start of this season listed as Belgian Game Fowl. They didn't sell at their low starting price because people didn't know what they were. I was itching to snag them up.

There are 11 total, but they are not photogenic. They will be exactly 20 weeks old on 12-18-17 (3 days from this post). I got them from https://greenfirefarms.com/liege_fighter.html on an auction at the beginning of August, 2017. I've looked high and low for pictures of the breed on the internet at different ages and there isn't much out there. So I'm starting this thread in case some day its handy for someone else to compare their birds to.View attachment 1209947
I would surely like to aquire a breeding pair plus 1 extra hen any ideas and at what cost.

9E3A3111-3A7D-4DAC-AC72-61584D2FEA2B.jpeg
ADAAFE71-A7A4-4738-80FF-6A10885E3ADD.jpeg

thoughts on if the black ones are pullets? They are five months old, the black and gold rooster is the same age

Both black chicks look the same, I’m thinking I have a trio, two pullets and a rooster but they seem so big it’s hard to tell

Attachments

• 839F496D-A01A-4E20-827B-2564C5FAECEE.jpeg
    839F496D-A01A-4E20-827B-2564C5FAECEE.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 7
If I have a Liege Fighter cockerel, I won’t be able to keep him. :hit
I’m completely new on here. But I would be totally interested in taking the Roo of your hands (we are pet chicken people we don’t eat meat :)). I REALLY would like one of these guys without taking a gamble on sex. If you are interested please PM.

Good day, im thinking about getting me some Liege Fighters.
please can someone give me more information on when \when they will be mature and when will the hen start laying eggs?
Love the large chickens

Back
Top Bottom