My lil peanut is all grown up!!! (PIC HEAVY)

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by Chickenaddict, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Chickenaddict

Chickenaddict Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    I was in the office checking on the chicks and saw the tiniest lil serama roo peanut mate with my buff hen. It brought a tear to my eye seeing as he still fits in the palm of my hand [​IMG] why can't they stay little forever [​IMG] he is just under 3 months old. I wonder if he is fertile yet [​IMG]

Here are a few pics of him from when he was little to just recent
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Oh goodness, I have fallen in love with Peanut. Thank you for posting those pics!

3. Chickenaddict

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    I couldn't resist, he is just sooo darn cute lol Your welcome and thanks for looking [​IMG]

4. birdlover

birdlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Northern Va.
    What a little DOLL!! Sooo adorable! I love the next-to-last pic where he is sitting next to the cochin. Thanks for making my day!

5. Chickenaddict

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    Thanks [​IMG] He loves that not so little cochin. She protected him from the other babies after his mother decided to be free of him at 4 weeks old he was still very tiny and used to hiding under mom when he was chilly so fuzzy opened up her wing and let him under. They have been best buds ever since.

6. birdlover

birdlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Northern Va.
    Awww...way to go, Fuzzy! What a great story. Perhaps they'll make beautiful children together someday. [​IMG]

7. mybelle5

mybelle5 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 19, 2008
    Memphis TN
    Aww.. That is the sweetest baby.. I just want to grab his wittle face and kiss him! [​IMG]

8. Chickenaddict

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    Ohh he is one spoiled boy!!! He got to go to thanksgiving dinner with my family in the pocket of my sweatshirt, He slept good after all that turkey dinner, he was a HUGE hit at the party!!! [​IMG] I forsee a chicken diaper and his own room in his future.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  9. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    What a hansome boy he is [​IMG]

10. Chickenaddict

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    Thank you Kris [​IMG] It just amazes me how he changes from week to week. He thinks he is a big stud now mating with the older girls.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by