My little Frizzle/Sebright mix babies

Zahboo

Simply Stated
10 Years
Feb 3, 2009
Hope Mills, NC
I got two chicks that are just a few weeks old from a fellow member of BYC yesterday. They are doing great. They are super sweet. They get along with my Silkie chick, Delilah, and my Black Tailed White, Streamer. These little guys are frizzled and are so cute. They only have in their wing feathers, but you can tell they are frizzles. It's so cute. They all look the same, but one has more black in it's wings than the others. I am unable to thing of names, so I may wait until I am a little more sure on genders. I ran out of names naming my others: Delilah, Streamer, Twitch, Maiyu, River. Now I need 2 names GRRR. I had Nevaeh and Snooze, but they were rehomed.

Ain't it cute!
painted002-1.jpg

Their adorable I love sebrights I have 6. My chicken's names are...

Felicity (I call her Felix)
Buzz
Mojo
Riley
Gurdy
Bonnie
Sydney
Ralfie
Ruddie
Jasper
Isabella
Edward
Carlisle
Esme
Jill
Rosalie
Alice
Dodge

I used alot of Twilight characters. I like Delilah

How adorable! I think that all chicks are just beautiful but this lil one takes it to a new level of cute! Thanks for sharing, you brightened a gloomy day here!

I love Twilight. It was a good book. Haven't seen the moie. Mom said wait until it goes on sale at the store, THATS NEXT WEEK!!! Anyway, If the chicks are chicks *lol* I was thinking Alice and Izzy. We already have a Bella in the house.

Loved Twilight, the movie and all four books!! My daughter was so captivated by it I wanted to see what all the hoohaa was about !!! I really did enjoy them.

That's a nice chick.....hey wait....that's mine!LOL
I call them Fribrights!! I am glad you like them.
clap.gif

Nuh uh! MINE NOW!!!!
I may be coming for the others at a later date if you still have them. They are so sweet. I wonder what they will look like. I'm sure mostly sebright look, but sebrights with big combs!

LOL> I am going to build a big coop this summer. 8x12. Can't wait. There is going to be 2 pens. One for standards and one for bantams. These will be 7x4 and the storage will be 5x8. I will have more information at a later date. I can't wait for all the space though
celebrate.gif
Then I might have to get me a bator going!

Back
Top Bottom