😯 My Fall-Ducklings have developed a very serious medical condition today:

Heavy Meal-Worm Addiction! 🤣🤣🤣
I am making my prediction now. You, my friend, have 2 runner drakes in that bunch.

And how in the world will you be able to tell all those ducks apart? Ugh, I would go crazy.

I can’t afford to feed my birds meal worms anymore. When I had four hens I gave them meal worms, but I had to stop once I started getting more.

Also, at the very end of the video that poor baby getting a drink. All you can see is her booty and I thought she was gonna topple over in there.

My poor duckies won’t get hand fed mealworms for a while. Tested positive for Wuhan Virus today.
Sorry to hear that! - Do you feel any flu-like symptoms?
And regarding your duckies: The beer virus isn't able to infect birds, so you can hand feed'em.
But i wouldn't feed the piglets or your dog at the moment, they can be infected.
Btw. I was tested positive too and never felt anything…

I am making my prediction now. You, my friend, have 2 runner drakes in that bunch.

And how in the world will you be able to tell all those ducks apart? Ugh, I would go crazy.

I can’t afford to feed my birds meal worms anymore. When I had four hens I gave them meal worms, but I had to stop once I started getting more.

Also, at the very end of the video that poor baby getting a drink. All you can see is her booty and I thought she was gonna topple over in there.
I am pretty confident with all the Runners being females, but: One of the White Layers is significantly smaller than her(?) sister and is becoming more and more silent… :th

Sorry to hear that! - Do you feel any flu-like symptoms?
And regarding your duckies: The beer virus isn't able to infect birds, so you can hand feed'em.
But i wouldn't feed the piglets or your dog at the moment, they can be infected.
Btw. I was tested positive too and never felt anything…
[/QUOTE. I do have symptoms. High fever, aches, ect. The worst is taste and smell distortion. Really have not eaten in a week. My beer tastes so bad I won’t drink it. I have discovered ice cream. Don’t normally eat it but it’s taste is tolerable.

I do have symptoms. High fever, aches, ect. The worst is taste and smell distortion. Really have not eaten in a week. My beer tastes so bad I won’t drink it. I have discovered ice cream. Don’t normally eat it but it’s taste is tolerable.
That sounds bad. You are officially the first person i know being infected with CV19 and having symptoms. :hugs
What can i say? - Get well soon! :hugs
On second thought: Maybe you should try the meal-worms, with your distorted taste… :lau

Bad News for YOU: The ducklings have started to quax! Tried to record it on video, but of course when teenage girls see a camera pointing at them they're not quaxing but posing… :lau
Just a couple of more days and we will see that there's no drake at all! :fl

@Mimi13 your chances have just decreased by ~50%: I just carried the ducklings out to the duckling-box on the meadow and listened carefully to each of them. So far five Runners are quaxing as well as the smaller White Layer. The other's are just peeping for now, though there were some audible distortions in those peep sounds.
So far: Six confirmed girls, seven to be verified. :fl

@Mimi13 your chances have just decreased by ~50%: I just carried the ducklings out to the duckling-box on the meadow and listened carefully to each of them. So far five Runners are quaxing as well as the smaller White Layer. The other's are just peeping for now, though there were some audible distortions in those peep sounds.
So far: Six confirmed girls, seven to be verified. :fl
My fingers are crossed for ALL girls, really they are, but......

Back
Top Bottom