Pics

Mimi13

fuhgettaboutit
Jan 6, 2018
Centre, AL
...and Their Love Affair With Water!

This is my second day owning ducks and I have fallen head over heels in love with them!

Those precious little peeps, the interesting looking bills, the ever so delicate looking webbed feet, and those expressive eyes with their heads cocked sideways peering up at me. Oh, and did I mention their little love ‘bites’ on my neck and lips (OUCH!) That I must not let continue so I suppose I have to stop kissing them. I know, I know, I’m not supposed to kiss them, but the way I look at it my chances are better catching Covid 19 from a stranger than catching salmonella from my baby ducklings.

My little Saxony duckling, Twinkle, is seeing the world straight today for the very first time. Since arriving home a little over 24 hours ago, she has been in a sort of vertigo state, staggering, stumbling, turning in circles, and not being able to hold her head straight.

With the help of several BYC members giving me suggestions and instructions to help her mend, she appears to be on the road to recovery...the road to being a normal, healthy, funny little duck.

I will continue my journey of being a First Time Duck Owner/Spring 2020 duck thread here. My initial thread can be found here for all the background story of My Love Affair With Ducks!

Love at first sight!
334DECCE-E37E-43EC-B7F7-6D4EF516F21A.jpeg

I have decided it is necessary that I follow this thread so I can balance the propaganda Mimi will be spew out.

I warned her repeatedly about the evil of dux. She still was addicted to them.

Her addiction has grown to the point of child endangerment. Earlier today she posted a video, which I have sent to child protective services.

I am sure in her dux addled brain she did not even notice a toddler reach in and “touch” the dux. Luckily, the child did not lose an arm.

Please when posting here keep in mind. She is an addict.

We will need to not encourage her reckless behavior. She has went so far as to be using injectable niacin.

Let’s keep it real when discussing dux terrorist with her. Above all let her know she is loved and can recover fully from her addiction, unless the dux succeed in taking over the world, in which case we are all doomed.

By the way it was Chinese dux that created and infected humankind with Covid 19. This is a scientific fact, trust me.
Impossible! - On FakeBook people tracked down a Chinese Xicken as the source of the virus. It spit into a bottle of beer and started it all. The virus has been named after that beer-brand.

Wait till the get in water!!
I cannot wait. They already have me laughing out loud at their way of drinking, their chattering noises when hitting their bill against things, and their way of nibbling at just about everything.

They seem to love the sunshine coming in through the window.
E72B820F-0408-478F-B0B7-7BF2FA0B8254.jpeg

Also, they can look right out the window and up the hill and see their ‘duckling dormitory.’ That'll be the place where “all the girls will hang out!”
B4E19AEE-E35B-4F4C-BCDA-135520C49E2A.jpeg

NO BOYS ALLOWED!

Back
Top Bottom