My mom buy a egg omg i am no readyHELP!

merve2004

In the Brooder
Mar 18, 2015
My mom bought new egg (ofcourse chicken egg) she just bought one however i just cant find the machine to make it hot(plz tell me what that machines name is) HELP
2764.png
Plz as soon plz, plz i am begging you
1f62d.png

edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks and not egg to chicks i mean yeah because they are new born eggs dont the chickens born that way my others born on a nother country and i brought the machine to make it hot here but i lost it, it were tiny in one time it can only take 7 inside now i bought a new one i mean i am going too! However so and so i need a machine because mom said she will give me 2 eggs more that mean i will have 4 eggs to hatch omg i am going to buy it tomarrow because i live a bit far to america (in turkey) dont ask why i can speak good english
2764.png
Good luck in your new adventure.read as much as you can. Do not belive everything people say, they might have chickens but not all of them know about chickens.! Always use common your common sense. Once again read from books, Google , here in backyardchickens etc.

İ just looked at ebay and saw some incuplers ( i cant write the word well) and i am going to buy it. İ just cant eat them because i dont like the taste i dont know why
1f62a.png

My mon gave me another egg omg i have to buy that machine as soon as possible because i know she would give me more suprises
2764.png

Back
Top Bottom