My mom buy a egg omg i am no readyHELP!

Welcome to BYC!
welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

hahahha this ones color is diffrent from the other egg
there's variety in egg taste. This is depends of what chicken eats. How many eggs can handle the incubator your buying? Fill it out with fertile eggs and start having fun. You can buy a book to be well informed.

Thanks and not egg to chicks i mean yeah because they are new born eggs dont the chickens born that way my others born on a nother country and i brought the machine to make it hot here but i lost it, it were tiny in one time it can only take 7 inside now i bought a new one i mean i am going too! However so and so i need a machine because mom said she will give me 2 eggs more that mean i will have 4 eggs to hatch omg i am going to buy it tomarrow because i live a bit far to america (in turkey) dont ask why i can speak good english
2764.png

Thanks and not egg to chicks i mean yeah because they are new born eggs dont the chickens born that way my others born on a nother country and i brought the machine to make it hot here but i lost it, it were tiny in one time it can only take 7 inside now i bought a new one i mean i am going too! However so and so i need a machine because mom said she will give me 2 eggs more that mean i will have 4 eggs to hatch omg i am going to buy it tomarrow because i live a bit far to america (in turkey) dont ask why i can speak good english
2764.png
Good luck in your new adventure.read as much as you can. Do not belive everything people say, they might have chickens but not all of them know about chickens.! Always use common your common sense. Once again read from books, Google , here in backyardchickens etc.

Back
Top Bottom