My mom loves TSC

I like TSC...So what I say from here on does not reflect my like or dislike of TSC!!
Please support your locally owned feed stores, hardeware stores and grocery stores!!
Yes, you may pay a little more but, you are helping people from your community that care about you and are just trying to make a living, just like you and I. I do buy from TSC and even Lowe's or Food City when I have to but, I support the homegrown stores whenever possible. I am not a Wal-Mart supporter but, I still buy a few things there if I have to.
(This is not a TSC bashing or Lowe's bashing or anyone else bashing, just want the little guys/gals to be here as long as possible)

Kingscalls if we had a ma and pa feedstore I would definatly support them but the 3 choices are walmart, agway or TSC. (I do love your opinion though)
smile.png
I did have a guy who bikes past our house alot and he gave me his number and said that he has a friend who grinds up all organic feed. 80 pounds for $16 so I am going to buy my layer feed from him but grower will be TSC because they are the only ones that sell start & grow.

I've been wondering this for awhile...what does TSC stand for? Maybe someone on this thread can enlighten me!

Back
Top Bottom