My Myshire farms snowie hatch

Here’s the first one:
B5B337A6-B662-43B5-AD8F-E303C5A380DA.jpeg

I woke up to peep peep peep!

Here’s the first one:
View attachment 2376349

I woke up to peep peep peep!
Just the right color for snowy too love it so u ordered Snowie ❄ morph from myshirefarms and every egg that hatches is snowy or just hood rates on the morph ? Curious if they breed true genes like that o.o i always hear good about them and I'm about to start watching there yt vids also i think i have atleast 3 hood signs of life I'm on day 11 I'm rooting for the top right corner its so dark and lovely with black spots so looks darker with out the light lol can't wait to see more snowies and how they look as they grow into there morph

Attachments

• 20201017_111809.jpg
    20201017_111809.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20201017_111901.jpg
    20201017_111901.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 0
Just the right color for snowy too love it so u ordered Snowie ❄ morph from myshirefarms and every egg that hatches is snowy or just hood rates on the morph ? Curious if they breed true genes like that o.o i always hear good about them and I'm about to start watching there yt vids also i think i have atleast 3 hood signs of life I'm on day 11 I'm rooting for the top right corner its so dark and lovely with black spots so looks darker with out the light lol can't wait to see more snowies and how they look as they grow into there morph
Congrats on the eggs, are they buttons?

I’m not sure about the hatching of snowies, the order page doesn’t say whether they do, and many of the other morphs on their site say if they don’t hatch true, however, I think I’m getting a lot of plain silver tuxes. There’s 5 so far and the first is the lightest. But there’s still 46 to go! I think snowie encompasses Italian, silver, tuxedo and fee, so probably a variety of these traits will be shown in different mixes.

Congrats on the eggs, are they buttons?

I’m not sure about the hatching of snowies, the order page doesn’t say whether they do, and many of the other morphs on their site say if they don’t hatch true, however, I think I’m getting a lot of plain silver tuxes. There’s 5 so far and the first is the lightest. But there’s still 46 to go! I think snowie encompasses Italian, silver, tuxedo and fee, so probably a variety of these traits will be shown in different mixes.
Sounds like a lot of fun and yes buttons or kings 🤴 😉 cant wait to hatch out my new emotional support quail lol i grew so attracted to poor snow rip . Keeping a pair if i can hatch them fiancee now wants one lol

Sounds like a lot of fun and yes buttons or kings 🤴 😉 cant wait to hatch out my new emotional support quail lol i grew so attracted to poor snow rip . Keeping a pair if i can hatch them fiancee now wants one lol
I didn’t realize snow had died! What happened?

Back
Top Bottom