My name is Delonzo!

Dsharpless

Hatching
Mar 31, 2020
Hello all my name is Delonzo. Most people call me Zo. (Most spell it Zoe) anyway I’m obviously new to BYC. I am new to raising chicks. I have six silkies. They are almost at their 2 week mark now. (So I haven’t killed one yet, fingers crossed) anyway there were 7 questions asked so I’m going to try to answer all of them.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Yes (answered above)

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 6

(3) What breeds do you have? Silkies

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I like the idea of self sustaining, though I know silkies are not the best layers, it was the best start, and due to where we live, are quieter and easier to raise.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I am also doing aquaponics, raising 16 tilapia, 8 pacu and 17 channel catfish...

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. We have an American bulldog named Suga, she’s 5 now.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? One of my chicks were upside down this morning and I was checking the internet for help and found answers with you guys!

Attachments

• ECBBA8A3-B6F6-45D9-9D1B-5194FC1B11D2.jpeg
    ECBBA8A3-B6F6-45D9-9D1B-5194FC1B11D2.jpeg
    462.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 28646D64-E365-4F79-9B5D-283C843391CE.jpeg
    28646D64-E365-4F79-9B5D-283C843391CE.jpeg
    475.6 KB · Views: 1
Hello all my name is Delonzo. Most people call me Zo. (Most spell it Zoe) anyway I’m obviously new to BYC. I am new to raising chicks. I have six silkies. They are almost at their 2 week mark now. (So I haven’t killed one yet, fingers crossed) anyway there were 7 questions asked so I’m going to try to answer all of them.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Yes (answered above)

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 6

(3) What breeds do you have? Silkies

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I like the idea of self sustaining, though I know silkies are not the best layers, it was the best start, and due to where we live, are quieter and easier to raise.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I am also doing aquaponics, raising 16 tilapia, 8 pacu and 17 channel catfish...

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. We have an American bulldog named Suga, she’s 5 now.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? One of my chicks were upside down this morning and I was checking the internet for help and found answers with you guys!

Back
Top Bottom