My name is Fran Andersen. I have had various breeds of chickens over the past several years.

flandersen

In the Brooder
Jan 17, 2021
I have had various species of birds for the past 28 years. Expanding into the production fowl in the past six years. I currently have a flock of about 40 birds consisting of Salmon Faverolle, Bresse, cream crested leg bars and porcelain D'Uccle bantams. I must confess that I adore thee little guys but I can't seem to keep them alive. They are fine as chicks but as they mature they go light and die. I have treated for coccidiosis, worms using febendazole, I have treated them with the 4in1 product which treats canker, coccidiosis, e. coli, and paratyphoid.. I also have a few blue palm turkeys. Any suggestion

:welcome:woot:woot:celebrate:yesss:Hello Fran and welcome to BYC, You found an Awesome poultry Forum to be a part of with many great knowledgeable members who are more then willing to jump in and help you with any questions you may have. :)

Sorry for your losses how sad. :( There will be other members around soon who can better help you with this, best of luck. :)

Back
Top Bottom