My Name is Justine....and I am a chicken addict

Quote:
It's something i would want.
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I can definitely see how you can end up with 70+. The lil ones are SO cute, and they have so much personality...Seriously if I had more space here it would be chickenville. I cant wait till I can take them outside. Now that all the materials are arriving for the coop, the other half has decided it needs to be bigger. It is SUPPOSED to be a chicken tractor with an attached run. But it is starting to look like a full blown coop with an attached run instead. I really did want to make it mobile, for more of a free range effect, but at this rate I am gonna need a crane to drag it around the yard,lol.

I am an addict as well. We started with 6 and less than two months later picked up 4 more. Unfortunately one didn't make it and one turned out to be a roo. If I could talk my husband into it I would go out and buy 10 more tomorrow. We totally have the space... I should bring that up at breakfast.
big_smile.png

Hi Justine.....I'm Kim and I'm a chickaholic too!!!!
lau.gif
LOL!!!! I also am a hatchaholic. If you think you might have a problem, DO NOT even think about getting your hands on an incubator!!!!!
jumpy.gif

Quote:
ha ha ha...funny you should say that! I was talking to the other half bout it yesterday. Gee honey, it sure would be fun to hatch our own wouldnt it? His reply...sure when we retire,lol. Shot down already! Who knows though, he is truely enjoying the chicken adventure also, so I wouldn't be surprised if he came up with the idea to get an incubator too. lol.

Back
Top Bottom